Friday, January 24, 2014

A Peek into Our Cozy School

Brrr!  See this?  According to my clock, it is three below zero outside (bottom right number). 
But, if you will also notice, according the the bottom left number, my kitchen is a toasty 87 degrees.  That's where we're doing school... all three boys on the side of the table with their back to the woodstove!



While I was snapping these photos and moving the SD card to my laptop, I ended up explaining to all my boys how an SD card works.

"So that's how God remembers everything!" exclaimed Oli, (the 4yo).

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. They look like they are hard at work! I've been catching up on your blog and I have to say that your kids are all little artists!

    Glad you've had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so diligent! And warm! :)

    ReplyDelete